skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TRFI
"There is always room for improvement..."
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
"It's my weblog, and I vote if I want to."
I watched; I listened; I made my choice.
I vote for the best according to the dictates of my own conscience. Because in the end, that's all we're really asked to do. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crayola
I see you found me...
This is my little dominion of cyberspace. :) It's something to do when I'm bored.
Favortie Literature
Comic Books
Harry Potter 1-7
Le Petit Prince
Olivia
Roverandom
Smith of Wooton Major & Farmer Giles of Ham
The Babymouse series
The Book of Mormon
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Hobbit
The Phantom of the Opera
Toda Mafalda
Tuesdays With Morrie
Favortie Movies
Amadeus
Amistad
Cool Runnings
Hercules
Iron Monkey
Johnny English
Joseph: King of Dreams
La Vita é Bella
Newsies
Return To Neverland
Rush Hour
Shall We Dance?
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
The Lord Of the Rings (trilogy)
The Prince of Egypt
Valentín
Favorite Things
Chilean food
my car
Celoso
awesome photgraphy
Six Flags
The color green
Toys R Us
European art supplies
Tearing up the dance floor
Trèsor
Music (well, it runs through my veins...)
Nici, Diddl, Hello Kitty, Mashi maru, Bono bear, Morning Glory, etc.
Barnes & Nobles; Borders
Sonic limeades
Batman: The Animated Series
Cartoons!
Watching Ninja Warrior
iTunes
The Beatles
Blogs I Visit
The Riveras
Box of Crayons
Crayola
The green crayon is always the shortest for some reason...
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
November (1)
September (1)
July (1)
April (1)
March (3)
January (1)
October (3)
September (4)
August (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment